Monday, July 4, 2011

Two Can Be Better Than One

A Friend of mine wanted to go kayaking so I was all for it. The problem for me was the fact that I had a wedding to go to around 2pm and I still had some chores to complete before anything else could happen. She offered to help get it all done and we were able to get that completed within an hour.....amazing.

She and I hit the water and decided to go to Supple Marsh and in order to do that we had to go up the river and then go under the bridge which is about 2 feet tall. Let just say she handled it really well and kept her cool. We then slowly went around the marsh and she was just excited to be back in the water all over again. I hope she can make it in the water more often, I don't know what I would do if I couldn't go kayaking for the rest of the summer......I would be a sad man.

The trip was a a good trip and next time, we would have to spend more time in supple marsh to fully explore the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment